- Student Life Forms are due 4 weeks before your arrival on campus.
- GOCard Photo Submissions are due 2 weeks before your arrival on campus.
- Switch Tech Registration (RESIDENTIAL STUDENTS ONLY) can be completed no more than 16 days before your arrival on campus.
Congratulations on your admissions to the Hoya Summer High School Sessions! Please review and complete the following steps to ensure your smooth arrival on The Hilltop.
Pre-Registration & Password Login
- If you’re a non-credit or Academy student, you should have already received your NetID and password. If you cannot locate those, please check the “Forgot Password” Section with University Information Services.
- Before you register for courses, be sure to enroll and download the Duo App for two-factor authentication. Please ensure that Duo is installed on the student's phone as they will need it to log in to Georgetown’s systems.
- Change your temporary password to a permanent passphrase, after enrolling in Duo.
You will not be able to register or use all of the Georgetown Systems before completing the above steps.
Helpful Links: Changing Your Password If You’re New to Georgetown
- Review the step-by-step instructions on how to register for your desired available course, as found on our Register page.
- If your desired course is no longer available, you can add your name to the program waitlist at no additional cost. If a seat becomes available to you, our office will contact you with instructions on how to claim it.
Helpful Links: Video- How to Register for a Credit Course
Tuition Payment for Academy Students
In order to register for your desired available course, you will need to submit tuition payment in-full within the MySCS Student Portal.
Tuition Payment for Summer College and College Prep Students
- After you have registered for your credit course, your UBill will be released in April by the Office of Revenue and Receivables. To review your tuition bill and to submit payment electronically, log in to MyAccess, beginning in April, to complete the payment process.
- Tuition Deadlines: Summer College 1 and Summer College Online: May 20, 2024 and Summer College 2 and College Prep: June 29, 2024.
Accessing Your Georgetown Email Address
All registered students will have access to a Georgetown Email Address (your NetID@georgetown.edu). All communication from Georgetown will be sent to your Georgetown Email Address. We strongly encourage registered students to check their Georgetown Email Address daily for updates about their program, from our office, and from the University.
- All registered students will receive an invitation to their Georgetown Email Address to the “Hoya Summer High School Sessions Orientation Page.” Once you accept your invitation, you will be able to access the Canvas page for additional steps and instructions to ensure a smooth arrival on campus (Canvas is the University learning system that Georgetown uses for our Academies). Your program/course instructor may also invite you to a course-specific Canvas page closer to the start of your course.
Setting Up Your GOCard
- The GOCard (the Georgetown One Card) is Georgetown’s official identification card (Mobile). The card is issued to all members of the Georgetown community, including students, faculty, and staff. Both Non-Credit and Credit students are required to have a GOCard.
Switch Tech Set-Up (Residential Students Only)
- Residence hall rooms are equipped with Bluetooth activated locks using the Switch Tech Mobile App.
Helpful Link: Keys and Switch Tech Locks
Arrival on Campus
- Check-in information (time and location) is located within your Program Welcome Packet, and additional communication will be sent to your Georgetown Email Address.