Please note: You must first be admitted to the College Prep Program before you can complete the registration process. Offers of admission will begin in January. Additional registration information will be available at that time.
Congratulations on your admission to Summer College Prep at Georgetown University!
Below you'll find step-by-step instructions to guide you through the registration process and help you prepare for your Georgetown summer experience. All requirements listed below are part of the registration process and must be completed prior to your arrival at Georgetown.
We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Registration Process for Summer College Prep
- Accept your admission offer and submit your Enrollment Response Form
- Retrieve your NetID and temporary password
- Reset the password to your new student NetID
- Register for your preferred courses
- Pay for your student tuition bill
The first step in the registration process is to formally accept your admission offer and submit your Enrollment Response Form. By completing the Enrollment Response Form, you're letting us know whether or not you will attend classes at Georgetown. Please complete this step before completing any other steps in the registration process.
To accept your offer, log in to the application system and follow the link in your offer letter. You can access your offer letter under the "Decision Status" section. There is no deposit fee associated with this form.
Within three to five business days after you submit your Enrollment Response Form, your student NetID and temporary password will be created. These electronic credentials will be available to you through your application. To obtain your NetID and temporary password, log back into your application and select “Post Submission Updates.” This page provides additional information regarding your newly assigned electronic credentials.
For more information on your NetID and password, visit the technology page.
Your temporary NetID password expires in 30 days. You should immediately reset your temporary password to a permanent password. To reset your password, please visit the NetID Password Management System and follow the password reset prompts.
Registration for college prep courses opens in early February. Courses fill on a first-come, first-served basis, so we encourage you to register for your credit course as early as possible. To register for a college credit course, you will use MyAccess, Georgetown’s student registration system. This is the system you will use to register for your course, access your grades, pay your student tuition bill, and manage your personal student record at Georgetown.
To register for your preferred College Prep course, please follow these steps:
- Review the College Prep Courses page to identify the course you would like to register for.
- Register online using MyAccess.
- Click on "My Access" under the Students section.
- Log in using your NetID and password.
- Under the Student Services tab, select “Registration.”
- Click “Select Term.”
- Using the drop-down box, select “Summer 2021” and hit “Submit.”
- Enter the course reference number (CRN) into one of the boxes and hit "Submit."
Note: The CRN is the five-digit number next to the course title on the schedule of classes. You can obtain the summer schedule of classes by visiting the University Registrar.
- If there is space available in the course you have submitted, you will be registered. If there is no more space available or if there is any kind of restriction on the course that would prevent you from registering, you will receive an error message and will not be registered.
If you receive the below error message when trying to log in and register for courses, then your Enrollment Response Form has not yet been fully processed. Please allow two to three additional business days for this process to be completed.
Error message: This page is not enabled for current user role.
Once you have successfully registered for your credit course, you can view your schedule, view your bill, and make tuition payments via MyAccess.
Summer tuition bills are released in April by the Office of Revenue and Receivables. Your tuition bill will include tuition, the College Prep fee (covering the College Prep seminars), the pre-college fee, a transcript fee, and any course-specific fees. If you have any questions regarding your tuition bill, please contact the Office of Revenue and Receivables directly.
To review your tuition bill and to submit payment electronically, log in to MyAccess, beginning in April, to complete the payment process.