Please note: You must first be admitted to the Hoya Summer High School Sessions before you can register for your course(s) of choice. Offers of admission will begin in January. Additional registration information will be available at that time.
Congratulations on your admission to the Summer College program at Georgetown University!
Below you'll find step-by-step instructions for completing the registration and payment processes. All requirements listed below are part of the registration process and must be completed prior to the start of your program.
We look forward to seeing you in class!
Registration Process for Summer College Courses
- Accept your admission offer and submit your enrollment decision
- Retrieve your NetID and temporary password
- Enroll in Georgetown Duo Two-Factor Authentication
- Reset the password to your new student NetID
- Register for your preferred courses
- Pay for your student tuition bill
- Drop Instructions
The first step in the registration process is to formally accept your admission offer and submit your Enrollment Response Form. By completing the Enrollment Response Form, you're letting us know whether or not you will attend classes at Georgetown. Please complete this step before completing any other steps in the registration process.
To accept your offer, log in to the application system and follow the link in your offer letter. You can access your offer letter under the "Decision Status" section. There is no deposit fee associated with this form.
Within three to five business days after you submit your Enrollment Response Form, your student NetID and one-time use password will be created. These electronic credentials will be available to you within the application system through your application. To obtain your NetID and temporary password, log back into your application and select “Post Submission Updates.” This page provides additional information regarding your newly assigned electronic credentials.
For more information on your NetID and password, visit the Technology & Passwords page.
Within three to five business days after you submit your Enrollment Response Form, your student NetID and temporary password will be created. These electronic credentials will be available to you through your application. To obtain your NetID and temporary password, log back into your application and select “Post Submission Updates.” The Post Submission Updates page provides additional information regarding your newly assigned electronic credentials.
For more information on your NetID and password, visit the technology page.
To ensure a safe teaching and learning environment, all members of the Georgetown community are required to enroll in Duo Two-Factor Authentication in order to access university systems and services (e.g., Georgetown Google Apps, MyAccess, Box).
To enroll in Duo, please follow the instructions outlined on the University Information Services website:
Your temporary NetID password expires in seven days. You should immediately reset your temporary password to a permanent password. To reset your password, please visit Georgetown’s NetID Password Management System and follow the password reset prompts.
Your single-use password will expire after logging in with it for the first time. You are required to enroll in Georgetown’s NetID Password Management System and enroll in Duo Two-Factor Authentication immediately. This site is where you can go to establish a permanent passphrase, recover or reset your password, and change your security questions. For additional information, please visit the University Information Services (UIS) website.
If you require assistance or have any questions, please contact the Georgetown University Service Center at email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Student NetID
- Student GUID
- Affiliation: Summer High School Student
- School: School of Continuing Studies (SCS)
- Explanation of Issue
Registration for Summer College courses opens in early February. Courses fill on a first-come, first-served basis, so we encourage you to register for your courses as early as possible.
- Log into MyAccess. Please change it to a permanent password as soon as possible via Georgetown's NetID Password Management System.
- Navigate to the Students tab and scroll down to the Students - Registration header and select the Register for Classes icon.
- You will be prompted to select a term, choose the available Summer Term in the dropdown menu.
- There are multiple options for methods of registration.
- Once you’ve entered your Search Criteria, select Submit at the bottom of the page to view sections that fit your search criteria.
- From the class list you can select the class you would like to add to your Registration Cart.
- Note that class in the summary view is pending. You will have to Submit to officially register and add the section to your schedule. Error messages will appear with an explanation of why the course was unable to be added.
If you receive the below error message when trying to log in and register for courses, then your Enrollment Response Form has not yet been fully processed. Please allow two to three additional business days for this process to be completed.
Error message: This page is not enabled for current user role.
Once you have successfully registered for your courses, you can view your schedule, view your bill, and make tuition payments via MyAccess.
Having trouble registering? View the University Registrar’s how-to video here.
Summer tuition bills are released in April by the Office of Revenue and Receivables. Your tuition bill will include tuition, the College Prep fee (covering the College Prep seminars and housing), the pre-college fee, a transcript fee, and any course-specific fees. If you have any questions regarding your tuition bill, please contact the Office of Revenue and Receivables directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To review your tuition bill and to submit payment electronically, log in to MyAccess, beginning in April, to complete the payment process.
Visit the Office of Revenue and Receivables for information regarding billing and payment. Please reference the Summer Billing Calendar for payment due dates and deadlines.
Summer College 1 Payment Due Date: May 24, 2024
Summer College Online Payment Due Date: May 24, 2024
Summer College 2 Payment Due Date: June 27, 2024
- Log in to MyAccess.*
- Click on the “Student” tab.
- Click on the “Registration” link.
- Click on the “Select Term” link. A scroll down box will appear: Select the term you would like to register for and then click the “Submit” button.
- Click on the “Add or Drop Courses” link. You will then see your Current Schedule displayed.
- To drop a course, click on the “Action” scroll down menu to the left of the CRN number. Select “Drop on Web,” and then click on the “Submit Changes” button.
- Review your revised Current Schedule to verify the changes you made are reflected.
- Remember to log-out when you’re finished.